Re: [Tigers] Mk II front caliper pads

To: "'Gabbard Gabbard'" <gabbardalex@att.net>, <un-cole-a@juno.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mk II front caliper pads
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 15:00:02 -0400
Alex
    The Sunbeam parts vendors only list 1 pad for all Tigers I & II.

I have had problems with the steel plate of the pads needing the edges filed
some to make clearance in the caliper.

I'm not familiar with the MK II having a different caliper.

Series I & II Alpine has a different pad and looks different in the Parts
List.   Any chance you might have a pair of Series I or II calipers?

Ron