Re: [Tigers] Tiger Generator replacement

To: <spmdr@juno.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Generator replacement
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 12:55:21 -0400
DW
        Good catch; the generator part # in the Parts List is C1TZ-10002-A.
I missed a 0 the first time I sent the part number.

As always I recommend to never throw away or exchange an original Tiger
part.  Those parts are your only clue to what should be there.   I know a
number of owners who exchanged parts only to have problems installing the
new part and the original part is gone; no going back.

If you can not find someone to rebuild your generator and you want to try it
yourself; macsautoparts.com does list generator rebuild kits; other may list
them too.

Ron Fraser