Re: [Tigers] Auto Meter Cobra tach

To: <Rollright@aol.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Auto Meter Cobra tach
From: "Will Seay" <wseay@embarqmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 15:41:01 -0400
Jim,

I've done a bit of tach restoration and have found that Model Master's Turquoise
#2965 is a pretty good match to the OEM blue.  You can get Model Master paints
at most any hobby store.  The original tach was painted white inside with a
90-degree segment of blue at the top.  I paint the whole inside of the case with
white primer and then overlay the blue.  In the OEM tach, the light is at top
center which puts it in the center of the 90-degree segment.  Don't know where
the light is in your Cobra tach.

-Will 382001570