[Tigers] Fw: centerforce clutch

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Fw: centerforce clutch
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 18:09:36 -0700 (PDT)
I called earler today but O'Rileys was to busy to look up a spcial order part.
I just spoke to a kid a minute ago and he quoted $109.99 for the heavy duty. I
couldnt get dual friction from him, so I will go inside asap and get a manager
to give me the 3 prices.Not knowing which kit he was looking at but it was the
clutch, pressure plate and throw out bearing Maybe tomorrow as the flu has
kept me in the house. I wouldnt wish this on someone I hate and Im told there
is another strain . I dont know if you guys on the left coast have O'Rileys or
not but Im curious what the price was from the Hawaii parts place mentiond
earlier and which of the 3 clutches it was.
Cheers, Tony
(cant remember my Mk1 vin or my TAC number but I have both, not that it
matters)