Re: [Tigers] Engine is out....man that was EASY!

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Engine is out....man that was EASY!
From: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 12:14:46 -0700
I think I can answer the balance question. The 347 stroker kits are
balanced for that external weight.  Tiz what you get.  I personally
would have gone for the neutral balance crank though. Then had it
balanced only to the bob weight for the rod big ends etc.

there are head bolts that have allen socket head bolts as well as some
that have 3/8 external hex ends for wrench clearance.  I went to studs
with nuts on the Sunbeam LSR car, however.  Coarse threads in the head,
fine threads for cinching down the header flange. Used Locktite blue on
the head coarse threads.  I hate it when they back out...

Tiz a very nice engine he has...

mayf