Re: [Tigers] Brake fittings/ Pikes Peak

To: <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Brake fittings/ Pikes Peak
From: Bob Dixon <bobdixon@frii.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 16:45:54 -0600
You guys are probably right.

I received this from the Pikes Peak historian a couple of months ago:

Dear Bob:

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I found one time that a
Sunbeam raced Pikes Peak, that was in 1966 and it was driven by Ralph
Bruning, it was listed as car # 1. It was in the Sports Car Class
group 2:0-2000cc. It finished in fourth place out of five cars with a
time of 19:18.3.

David Bachoroski, President
Pikes Peak Hill Climb Historical Assn.