Re: [Tigers] Tach / Speedo parts

To: <Rollright@aol.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tach / Speedo parts
From: "jim" <jim@island.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 15:22:10 -0700
Hi Jim

The factory piece isn't actually an O ring as it's 'cut' but is just the
right length so it stays in place. It's round spongy rubber with a little
hole in the middle and is VERY soft. I have a length of 'new' stuff that I
got from a gauge restorer in England. It looks the same but is not as soft
so I have to 'pre-flatten' it with a big weight so it's not so thick. I
could send you a piece if you can't find anything locally... You don't have
any more 4" Jaeger gauges you can 'sacrifice' ??  ;) a speedo has the same
piece...

Jim
B382000446