Re: [Tigers] paint and WHAT is painted

To: "'Tony Somebody'" <achd73@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] paint and WHAT is painted
From: "Will Seay" <wseay@embarqmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 14:39:00 -0400
Tony,

Paint code 39 is Carnival Red.  The JAL tag is painted body color, and according
to Norm, if you remove the JAL tag you will find red primer.  Apparently the
factory put the JAL tag on before the car was painted.  Also, the JAL tag is
mounted with two small sheet-metal screws - not rivets.

-Will 382001570