Re: [Tigers] Stinkin NPT adapters....@ wits end.

To: wsamouce@kc.rr.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Stinkin NPT adapters....@ wits end.
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 20:04:16 -0400 (EDT)
Those should be common plumbing bushings.  HD or Lowes or any  plumbing
supply place will have them. Bring yours for comparison.  Even  better, ask if
any of them have a "flush bushing" in the size that you need. A  good
plumbing supply store might be the best bet for the flush bushing. As the  name
suggests, the bushing, when installed, will set flush with the deck or
slightly below or a fraction above....basically flush.
Mark

In a message dated 4/4/2011 6:59:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,