[Tigers] Tiger buy decision

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger buy decision
From: Rick Huber <hubrick@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 09:23:59 -0500
Wow, what an active list and a treasure trove of information and advice.
 Thanks to everyone who answered my previous post about the Tiger I found.
 Sounds like $3-5K would be the right price for somebody who would do all
the work himself to end up with a car worth more than was spent. One of the
best comments was that I'd end up spending $35 K and it would be worth $25 K
when finished.  If I really wanted a Tiger to keep, buying the one in
Hemmings or another one offered in this email exchange for around $22 K is
the right way to go, but like someone else said, that's a big chunk of money
when you think falsely that you'll spend less a little at a time. I was
thinking I could buy low and sell high, but that certainly isn't realistic.
I'm here in the USA, and I'll get back in touch with the owner tomorrow.
 I'll let you know how it goes.
Cheers,
Rick