Re: [Tigers] MKII parts car

To: "'michael king'" <michael.s.king@gmail.com>, "'Tiger Talk List
Subject: Re: [Tigers] MKII parts car
From: Cullen McCann <clarkwgriswold2nd@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 08:07:23 -0500
This is kinda funny...when this email hit the list last night, I clicked on
the link and checked out the pics and description...i thought.." yeah its
rough, but ive seen rougher.."...following that thought 3 or 4 of us
commented on how it would be ridiculously expensive to try and save it do to
the work it needed....( I don't necessarily disagree) and so we laughed
about wallets and vaults and the topic moved on to other things....

This morning l clicked on the link again for giggles and its gone...ad
removed by owner. So...I'm guessing its very possible that someone on this
list contacted the seller and purchased the car quickly upon seeing the
topic...so he either really wanted the trim for 4 grand or disagreed with
the comments from the seller and thoughts of those who commented that it
wasn't savable...LOL

Anybody know what happened that wants to admit it?

;)

Cullen
Alpine 260