Re: [Tigers] driving lights

To: Peter L <laurin212@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] driving lights
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 08:50:45 +1000
Peter,

I have seen various repros of the lucas flame thrower lamps, you can get NOS
ones off ebay.. Tigers in period ran the rootes branded "lumax" 5" lamps, if
you search ebay UK you can normally pick up decent lumax or lucas NOS lamps
for about the same $ as repro ones... and the quality of chrome and finsh on
the old ones is better... that said.. none of them do that much for the
extra lumination