Re: [Tigers] Rear Bulb Replacement

To: James Lindner <jliny5@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rear Bulb Replacement
From: Gary Winblad <garywinblad@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:27:44 +0000 (UTC)
Oh.
Well .by now parts have been mixed and matched amongst
most cars.
Don't fear removing the wingnuts and the whole light assembly.
Alot of dust and dirt accumulates inside and its always a good
time to clean them out.  Just don't drop the wingnuts or the
lockwashers or they will be REALLY hard to get back.
Once out, you can see how to remove the bulbs.
Without external screws, your bulb sockets should be removable
BUT someone might have changed your chrome base and
put hidden screws you can't access until you remove the whole
assembly.
Gary