Re: [Tigers] Seat Springs

To: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Seat Springs
From: genepadgett@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 03:22:33 +0000 (UTC)
Tod, my apologies for the info on the wrong spring . Plus I did not see any
list responses and did not realize you had already gotten your answer.

I also measure the small spring in zip-lock bag number two at about 2 inches
overall.B  Fully coiled portion i s 0.725 inch long and about 0.450 inch
across coils , with wire diameter 0.065 inch.B B  Hooks on ends oriented 90
degrees to each other.

Gene B