Re: [Tigers] Low Mileage Tiger - 26,961 miles

To: jxnichols@sbcglobal.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Low Mileage Tiger - 26,961 miles
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 13:01:00 -0400 (EDT)
Jeff,
You're sure to open a can of worms on this one;-)  I guess the  discussion
would have to open with defining "survivor".  With all the parts  that have
been replaced and a former paint job, many will not consider it a  survivor.
It's surprising to me that they did not clean up the surface rust under the
 hood and in the trunk.
Will someone comment on the rivets?
The bending on the exhaust is unbelievable.  It appears at one point  on
the right side that it is squashed down to 1" or less.  Strange that  they
would go with such a crappy job for a car that was in a museum and for a  car
that they expect to get top dollar.

In a message dated 4/23/2011 12:34:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,