Re: [Tigers] Dale's radiator

To: <Paul.Tonizzo@sybase.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Dale's radiator
From: <cars@wt-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 13:01:07 -0700
Mine was very tight to the fan but even more so to the inspection plates on
the steering rack.  I ended up grinding the lower edge of the inspection
plates to an angle and then had the bolts converted to flush head.  This
gave me adequate clearance.  I don't remember doing anything special for the
clearance to the water pump and fan.

I also took the opportunity to build a custom shroud (enclosed fully) since
the old shroud would not fit.  Like you said the radiator is thicker than
stock.

Good luck, they are great radiators.  Also, have you asked Dale.  He is
great with help installing anything you purchased from him, at least in my
experience.

Lynn