Re: [Tigers] rear springs

To: Clyde McLaughlin <clydemclaughlin@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] rear springs
From: genepadgett@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 21:28:33 +0000 (UTC)
Clyde, that is an interesting perspective. I have heard that true spring steel
has not been made and used since the 1950's or so. If true, maybe that is part
of the reason they do not last. I also periodically hear about people getting
their springs re-arched. Does that qualify as "new" in your opinion? When it
comes to re-arching,B I have never seen any information on what are theB specs
or what you tell the company that is doing the work.B Do youB or anyone else
on the List have that information? Cheers, Gene

B ----- Original Message -----