Re: [Tigers] charging update

To: "'Tony Somebody'" <achd73@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] charging update
From: "Kirk Smith" <twotigers@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 08:33:31 -0700
Tony, I was typing too fast- your regulator cover (and email) did say 'touch
"BAT" terminal to "GEN" which is marked "ARM" momentarily- that is the
method I never got brave enough to try!

At the auto/electric shop, I was concentrating on the hook-up and testing
process for the generator.  It kind of reminded me of Frankenstein- hooking
up these jumper wires, spinning  dials and watching a meter, a belt driven
motor to drive the generator, oh, and let's not forget the sparks- looking
at all of that, I forgot to ask him!!