Re: [Tigers] Alpine/Tiger VINs

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Alpine/Tiger VINs
From: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 11:18:33 -0700
Ok, now this is very clear!  The only thing which does not seem to have
provenance is the use of the B to start the vin. It is Assumed that this
meant that it was the 60's decade designation, however, I don't remember
seeing that. The 947 seems entirely logical for my car. I am a happy
camper now....

many thanks.. wanna try my old husky lawn tractor number now, lol...

thanks again!

drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.
204.913 mph flying mile