[Tigers] My newly 347 powered Tiger is on the road.

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] My newly 347 powered Tiger is on the road.
From: "Samouce's" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 20:55:27 -0500
Stupid fast...ludicrous power.

The Holley 600 double pumper is tuned in and the car idles easily at 700
rpm, allbeit a bit lumpy.

The power is amazing with at will tire spin at just about any speed. I have
been taking it easy (due to clutch breakin) an may have dipped into the
secondaries once in third gear, which produced wheel spin at over 50 mph.

Gotta get some new tires and look at wheel choices and more rubber!

Buck - you are correct...it is a special club.  Thank god I have a rev
limiter in my MSD ditro set to 6200!  I have to relearn the car's
performance envelope. It might just be bigger than my personal comfort
envelope....reminds me of flying an Apache.

http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy249/samouce/Tigers%20Teeth/002-8.jpg
2 1/4" pipe from the collectors back. Cross tube is 2" and is flat on top
for tranny clearance. I also had O2 bungs installed in each collector.

Duke
B382002037