Re: [Tigers] Stalling at idle

To: tigers@autox.team.net, James Lindner <jliny5@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Stalling at idle
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 12:59:33 -0700 (PDT)
Jim- it could be one of several things, maybe even the filter starting to get
plugged but check for a vaccum leak first. Something simple and easy as the
servo hose or the vaccum advance on the dizzy(if your car is so equipped) may
have a crack in an old hose and be sure the carb nuts are tight.It could be
from the carb(the idle circuit) to any ignition item but start with the simple
things. I, personally dont think it is heat related unless the rings are shot
and Im sure you would be seeing blue smoke if that was the case.
Tony