Re: [Tigers] Looking for Alpine front crossmember

To: Kirk Smith <twotigers@verizon.net>, 'Thomas Witt'
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Looking for Alpine front crossmember
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 15:34:16 -0500
Hi Kirk and Tom,
My not-so-distant second choice on the whole thing is to just get some tubing
and make my own crossmember... it would be a bunch of work, but not much more
than what I'm already looking at, and I'd rather make something that fits in
the first place as opposed to modifying some other crossmember.

I haven't been to the local autowreckers in probably a decade, but I don't
recall seeing any 200 series Volvos in the decade before that. I have,
however, previously used their four-piston calipers and proportioning valve
gear when I was roadracing on a budget.

Theo