Re: [Tigers] Tigers United Update

To: "Buck Trippel" <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>, <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers United Update
From: "Buck Trippel" <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 19:49:07 -0700
Like many others, I'm at a loss how an email I tried to post to the list
about a month ago shows up today.

Since I originally tried to send it we're now down to days before TU. It
begins this coming Thursday.

We have 63 cars and 153 people already registered.

If you have any questions, give me a call

bt