Re: [Tigers] JH-Who is Best at Sleeving a Brake Master Cylinder?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] JH-Who is Best at Sleeving a Brake Master Cylinder?
From: "csx2282" <csx2282@sonic.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 11:59:47 -0700
I have had multiple cylinders (non Tiger) sleeved by Sierra Specialty
Automotive and have been quite pleased with the results.

Sierra Specialty Automotive
494 Chandler Rd. Quincy, CA 95971
(800) 4-BRASS-1 or (530) 283-1886
FAX: (530) 283-4845
http://www.brakecylinder.com/
E-mail: joe@brakecylinder.com
shopkeeper@brakecylinder.com

I had a very bad experience with Apple Hydraulics, BTW.

Roland

----- Original Message ----- > Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 18:53:15 +0000

tigers@autox.team.net