Re: [Tigers] my yahoo account was stolen

To: acchd73@yahoo.com,tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] my yahoo account was stolen
From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 13:21:29 -0400
At 12:48 PM 6/20/2011, Tony Somebody wrote:
 >I want to apologize to the LIST and to each individual who received
 >email stating I was out of the country and requested 2500 Euros be
 >sent to whomever.

Do you mean that I needn't have sent you the
money?  Oh, dear.  Well, you can refund it
immediately to my Nigerian bank account ....

Actually, I heard not a word from you asking for
money though I acknowledge that an interest in
Rootes Group products does lead  rapidly to an
addiction to Large Sums of Money.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b`s fir gun ghr`s fir!