Re: [Tigers] Lockheed servo

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Lockheed servo
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 11:15:24 -0400
Here is a note that Bill Martin sent out a few years ago:

--- Brent

 The 5 inch booster averages 1.5 times the pressure
 input and the 7 inch averages 2 times. On my booster
 tester with 500 psi on the input side and 10 in of
 vacuum the output on a 5 inch booster is about 750
 psi. The 7 inch booster with the same input and
vacuum
 is about 1000 psi.
 Hope this helps.
 Bill Martin

Maybe Bill has some information about the Lockheed servo.   I could not find
the Roots Group Depot web site; maybe it is down?

Ron Fraser