Re: [Tigers] Radiator header tank question

To: awtiger@cox.net, tigers@autox.team.net, rfraser@bluefrog.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Radiator header tank question
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 15:14:35 -0400 (EDT)
And, how is this piece hanging down attached to   the tank?
Mark

In a message dated 7/5/2011 3:05:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
awtiger@cox.net writes:

Very  interesting, Ron.  I, too, would like to know the details of these
header  tanks, especially since my car (B382001600) falls within the shortest
run of  tanks.  Could these have been the only ones to have the level
marker???

Andy