[Tigers] Plug wires

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Plug wires
From: "awtiger" <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 22:41:09 -0500
Guys:

I'm going to slap a well-deserved major tune-up on my Tiger and I've got a
question about plug wires.  First, let me say that I want to keep the stock
look; no wild-colored wires or crap like that.  I want stock-looking black
wires.  I also want them to be cut to the right length to fit a small-block
Ford, not a universal set that'll fit everything from a 260 to a 427
side-oiler.  Over the years, I've been buying "Belden" plug wires from NAPA
with great results.  However, I ordered a set from my local NAPA dealer today
and, when they got there, they were blue in color.

I realize that this may seem a bit picky to a lot of you, but I'm extremely
interested in keeping my car as stock-appearing as possible.  Does anyone have
any suggestions on where I could get correctly-sized wires in black???

Nit-picky in Edmond, OK,
Andy Walker
B382001600LRXFE
TAC #740