Re: [Tigers] paint code 19

To: achd73@yahoo.com, genepadgett@comcast.net, rfraser@bluefrog.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] paint code 19
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 22:47:48 -0700 (PDT)
THANKS Ron and All others who responded to the paint code 19. I have not
searched for a place that would have been hard for the person who sprayed the
red to have missed the Moonstone. Surely there is someplace they didnt cover
with red but I havent made a serious inspection. Its really a moot point to me
but many puriest like red. I have a red Mk1a(#39)that has white, some black,
primer, bits of surface rust but no red. Its funny how much it cost to paint a
car at todays prices and in the mid 60s for $200 you could get a top of the
line paint job- well in my memory, which often fails the older I get. I often
think I have beginning stages of oldtimers before I reach 60. My last Aunt
passed away in late May, 9 days before she turned 96. She remembered life like
it was yesterday from many years back but as for yesterday, she didnt remember
what she ate OR if she ate. Such a sad disease and becoming more prevelant
daily- if I remember.
Thanks again.
TonytheTiger