Re: [Tigers] I have been reinstated!

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com,tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] I have been reinstated!
From: allfudge1635@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 04:06:42 +0000
Ron,
It is not the original engine. When I bought the car it had a 302 and a C4 AT.
The valve covers appear to be original, although I don't know if they "belong"
to this car. I'll send the numbers to you later. I think this is a 70's vintage
302. I've been so focused on the body that I haven't paid much attention to the
drivetrain.

Al
B9471635
Sent on the Sprint. Now Network from my BlackBerry.