Re: [Tigers] Tiger for sale

To: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger for sale
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 12:17:45 +0100
Hi Michael,

the cat was on the CAT site and for sale by Jim Snell in Tucson Arizona
until earlier this year.

I looked at buying I but was put off by it having a salvage title.

I don't think this is mentioned in the new advert.............

Might be worth checking if anyone is considering buying it.

regards

Jeff

In message
<CAET8snUNWq-iG6_H30Mx34CJ0jat0YLRw9bt9pkr_qKmnGMdmw@mail.gmail.com>,