Re: [Tigers] Collector Car Insurance

To: Paul R Sheahan <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Collector Car Insurance
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 15:03:05 -0700
Paul,

I went to Haggerty and found some good coverage, BUT they would not also
insure the rest of my cars.  They were not "classics", so I had to
support 2 other policies!

I have been using The Auto Club for a very long time, but the Tiger was
insured (and priced) for "Stated Value".

AAA is a not *for* profit organization. But they have side benefits, are
local and across the US.

You might want to investigate them for all your cars (multi-car
discount) and good service.

For 3 cars it is not expensive, but what happens when the "stated value"
car is totaled I can't say. No history of any claims (thankfully) ,
except my daughter totaled our 1971 Ford Sedan.

Ought to check them out as it may be the best deal around.

/Steve Laifman/

/Editor - /*/TigersUnited.com/* <http://www.tigersunited.com>

tigers@autox.team.net