[Tigers] Tiger book and magazine collection for sale

To: Tigerlist <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger book and magazine collection for sale
From: PHILLIP SILK <musta32188@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 13:30:28 -0400
I am selling my collection of Tiger-related books and
magazines, since Ive already sold my Tiger.  Before I put them on Ebay, I
wanted to see if any of you are
interested.  Make me an offer for the
books.  The magazines are $10 each
plus shipping, but feel free to make an offer for one or a batch, or all of
it
(if you want a pretty thorough collection all at once!). See the list below.

All of the books and magazines have normal wear.

Thanks.

Phillip

Books

1) The Works Tigers, by Graham Rood.

2) Tiger: An Exceptional Motorcar, by William Carroll

3) Automobile Quarterly, First Quarter 1984, Sunbeam TigerSuccess
in the Shadow of the Tiger

4) Rootes Maestros, by Graham Robson

5) Sunbeam Alpine and Tiger, by Graham Robson

 Magazines

1) June 2007 Octane, Roaring Tigers

2) September 2005 Sports & Exotic Car, Alpine Series IV
Returns to the Track

3) October 2005 Classic Cars, Sunbeam Alpine and Tiger
Buying Wisdom

4) January1993 Classic and Sportscar, Tiger Tales about
works rally cars

5) April 1989 Classic and Sportscar, Rallying Point, which
includes ADU312B

6) April 2004 Classic and Sportscar, Call of the Wild,
Healey v. Tiger comparison

7) April-May 2003 British Car, Alpine vs. Tiger

8) November 1999 Classic and Sportscar, Daimler Dart and
Tiger comparison

9) February 2001 Classic and Sportscar, V8 Legends, Tiger
v. Mustang v. Cobra

10) December 2005 Mustang & Fords, One of a Kind,
early restored Tiger article

tigers@autox.team.net