Re: [Tigers] 2011 winton histroics

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 2011 winton histroics
From: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 07:39:41 -0700
Michael, many thanks for he great photos!
The first two or three show a tripole of Tigers with one bieng what
looks to be midnight blue color..with wire wheels. I like the look of
the wire wheels.  Any idea what they may be from or special order or?

again, thanks for taking the time to post these.

mayf

drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.
204.913 mph flying mile