[Tigers] Dale A aluminum radiator

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Dale A aluminum radiator
From: "Kirk Smith" <twotigers@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 10:54:09 -0700
I have a new Dale A rad in the box that I cannot use.  The PO replaced the
front clip with an early model Alpine that doesn't come close to having
hardware and mounting in the places I need them.  The radiator has been test
fit a couple of times.  I will have pics posted on the CAT forum under
'parts for sale' shortly.  If you would like pics emailed to you, let me
know.  I know there were a couple of people looking for an aluminum rad
earlier in the year.  Thanks, Kirk.

tigers@autox.team.net