Re: [Tigers] Plastic side moulding clips

To: "'Bob Dixon'" <bobdixon@frii.com>, "'Tigers'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Plastic side moulding clips
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 17:30:53 -0400
Bob
        The clip goes on the body 1st then push the center post of the clip
in flush with the clip to set it to the body.  The center post in the clip
has to be out before you put the clip on the body.  I'm not sure what the
correct hole size should be but you should not have to force anything to
much.  If the hole needs to be a bit larger than what you have then make it
so.

The moulding will now snap over the clips, just line the moulding up with
all the clips and push the moulding over each clip.

        The original moulding clips had some clips with studs and nuts to
anchor the moulding so it would not slide.  These you would have to make
yourself since I don't believe they are available.

Ron Fraser