Re: [Tigers] Generator Bracket ..... and ....Generator!

To: <genepadgett@comcast.net>, "'drmayf'" <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Generator Bracket ..... and ....Generator!
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 07:44:34 -0400
Gene
        I concur, I do not believe a stock Ford generator bracket will work
on a Tiger engine.  The Tiger generator bracket is listed as a C4JZ part
number which mean it was supplied by the Ford Industrial Group.   I believe
the offset of the bracket was changed to line up the fan belt on the
relocated Tiger pulleys which are also listed as C4JZ part numbers.

Ron Fraser