[Tigers] Gas tank question

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Gas tank question
From: "awtiger" <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 12:52:10 -0500
Hey, guys:

I'm still having a stalling problem with my Tiger.  I've performed a complete
ignition tune up and have been through the Holley 465 carb.  I've also
replaced the fuel pump as well.  In short, I'm now down to investigating
further into the fuel system, which means checking for trash in the tanks.
It's been a loooooooong time since I've pulled the gas tanks out of a Tiger
and, frankly, I can't remember the proper order in which the apparatus is
removed.  Do the actual tanks come out first, followed by the curved pieces of
pipe and then the balance tube, OR does the balance tube come out first,
followed by the curved pipes and then the tanks?  Can someone help jog my
failing memory???

Thanks,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK