Re: [Tigers] Badges - originality

To: "'Allan Ballard'" <allanballard@att.net>, "'Beamclub'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Badges - originality
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 23:26:57 -0400
Allan
        TBON lists 4 possible badges.
Alpine 260              European market
Powered by Ford 260
Sunbeam 260             This one shows Chrysler's influence at Rootes on the
Tiger.
Sunbeam V8

        I don't know that any of these have been reproduced in plastic like
the originals.  You can polish plastic to put a shine back on the surface
and if the silver is still there you can clean up the back and spray it with
black paint.

Ron Fraser