Re: [Tigers] overrider fixing hardware question

To: <Rollright@aol.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] overrider fixing hardware question
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 23:47:09 -0400
Jim
        I have one of those overrider's that someone torched off a bumper.
The bolt is a 7/16 UNF square head inside a cage welded to the overrider.

I do see an overrider and 3/8 bolt listed as an alternative listed in the
Parts List for June 1968.

Looks like all the bumper hardware is 7/16 so why not make everything the
same size.

Ron Fraser