Re: [Tigers] barrel slug with hole in center

To: Rollright@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] barrel slug with hole in center
From: Gary <maliburevue@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 10:54:34 -0700 (PDT)
Jim,

>From your description it sounds like the piece that goes through the rear
valance opening to space the rear bumper brackets away from the body sheet
metal. Consequently, the bolts for the rear bumpers are longer than the bolts
for the front bumpers. When I installed my rear bumper, I first installed
grommets to seal the rear valance from dirt and water. I used the exact same
grommets that are used for the heater hoses where they go through the firewall
to the heater core. The bolts are snug in the grommets, so I used a little
grease to help slide them through.

Was that it?

Gary

tigers@autox.team.net