Re: [Tigers] Off Topic: Want to buy a new '65 Mustang Convertible?

To: Jerry and Mo <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>, drmayf@mayfco.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Off Topic: Want to buy a new '65 Mustang Convertible?
From: <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 14:18:05 -0400
Larry:

They are listed in the "Shelby American World Registry" and they are very real.
 It's been a long time since I was closely associated with the Shelby Club, but
my memory tells me there were six 1966 G.T. 350 Convertibles and, as someone
else here has already pointed out, they were never publicly for sale by Shelby
American.  One of those cars belongs to a friend of mine here in Oklahoma and
resides in a garage at a "secret location" (in other words, the darn thing is
worth too much money and he doesn't want anyone to know where it is).  However,
I can vouch for the fact that it's the real McCoy; I've even ridden in it
before.  This fellow has owned it for somewhere around thirty-five years.  All
I can say is I wish it were mine...

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE