[Tigers] Florida/Southeast TAC Event and Open House This Saturday

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Florida/Southeast TAC Event and Open House This Saturday
From: Paul R Sheahan <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 04:49:12 -0800 (PST)
Tiger Owners and Interested Guests,
       This Saturday is the day we are having the latest TAC Event and Open
House at my warehouse at 3073 Vanburen Ave in Naples, Florida,34112.  If you
would like to have your car TAC'd or would just like to come by and meet some
great people, come on by.  There will be some special Tigers on site,
including the South African Tiger, and several other unique cars.
        The event will start at 10am and will end in the late afternoon.  If
you need directions or information, the warehouse number is 239-732-1704.  My
cell phone number is 704-564-3831.  I look forward to seeing you there.

Paul
Paul R Sheahan

tigers@autox.team.net