Re: [Tigers] Le Mans Tiger Gallery

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Le Mans Tiger Gallery
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick1@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 16:49:22 -0500
Buck, as you are aware, Wally Swift was the Chrysler rep to Sunbeam and
had the eastern territory responsibility.

He told me in the last year, Tiger were just sitting at the dealers, and
he had his son, a HS student, drive the car for a while, and then they
sold it as a Used Car.

East coast, West coast, was different as far as Tiger were concerned.

Larry