Re: [Tigers] test

To: "rfraser@bluefrog.com" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>, 'Russ'
Subject: Re: [Tigers] test
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 09:09:13 -0800 (PST)
Ron- I received your and Russ's post. I think there was another test a few
days back. Must not be any topics to discuss this time of year. That
mentioned. May the good Lord bless each of you and your familes during the
season and I hope we all remember the reason for the season is to celebrate
the birth of our saviour Jesus Christ. Merry CHRISTmas to one and all. May
everyone find a shiney now Beam part in their sock or under the tree.
Tony
Lang aka TtT (TonytheTiger)

Fraser <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
tigers@autox.team.net
>Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2011 7:47 AM
>Subject: Re:
[Tigers] test

>Russ
>    Maybe we all have visions of Sugar Plum Fairies
dancing? :)

>You would need to talk to either Doug Jennings or Dale's
Restoration for a
>modern paint code.  If you have a panel with that paint,
take it to a paint
>supplier for spectral color match.
>
>I have these older
numbers that might be of help:

>Code 67  Light Green Metallic - Ditzler #
42356, Dulux enamel - 97063,