[Tigers] 2012 Ford Racing Performance Parts Catalog

To: drmayf@mayfco.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] 2012 Ford Racing Performance Parts Catalog
From: Carmods@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 09:10:07 -0500 (EST)
Drmayf,

That's great that you found that. I looked all  over for a way to download
the catalog. It does take a while on my old  computer.

John Logan

_drmayf@mayfco.com_ (mailto:drmayf@mayfco.com)  writes:

Nice  catalog and it has a lot more information in it than other Ford
catalogs have  had.  I do not like the online catalog format they use, so I
surfed  around on the page and found that up under tools there is a place you
can
 download the Adobe  pdf version to your desktop. Then just save it to
your documents folder and open it any time you want...

mayf

drmayf

Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.

204.913 mph flying mile