Re: [Tigers] Is this mailing list still active?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 13:07:48 -0800
Yes, the list has still been active, but traffic has been very, very light.

I would assume for a number of reasons:

1. The economy.

2. I think a fair number of people have migrated to Forums at Sunbeam
specific sites.

3. Information that was exchanged on this mail list is now more readily
available on the internet.

4. At times people had disagreements. Whether in protest or disgust they
left.

5. At times some people would get upset if the same subject was posted too
often. Rather than exchange dialogue, the poster was succinctly told to use
the search function - first. Sadly I think this turned away first time
posters (who probably didn't even know about the search function).

That said, there are still very knowledgeable people who do respond to
posts.  It's just not like it was in the "early new millennium" (2000) when
I first joined.

Tom

tigers@autox.team.net