[Tigers] FW: Lower Grill Trim

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] FW: Lower Grill Trim
From: "Joe Brown" <jbbrown1980@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 12:16:14 -0600
I think I answered most of my question.  I looked closely at the trim and I
could see where 4 fasteners had left marks.  I then went searching on the
bottom side of the valence and I think I have found the remnants of 4 pop
rivets.  I hope I don't put a hole through my valence in the wrong place.

Thanks,

Joe Brown

Arlington, TX

B382000217