Re: [Tigers] 'Box and Diff lubricants

To: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>, michael king
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 'Box and Diff lubricants
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 16:36:05 -0800 (PST)
I have been running redline 75-90w in the diff in another car with clutch style
diff with good results, and in the gearbox (T101) Mobil1 75-90w. Will likely
switch to all Mobil 1 or some royal purple synthetic. I have had to add the
friction additive even though some of the synthetics say they have it built in
and it has helped with clutch pack chatter.

I also have a Torson for the D44 in the tiger as well as one for the 9" that
will go into another car, no idea how they work vs. clutch pack but really like
the idea of how they work.

Sandy