Re: [Tigers] guage rubber gasket

To: chris@cthompson.net, tsmit@shaw.ca
Subject: Re: [Tigers] guage rubber gasket
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 14:30:45 -0500 (EST)
Barrie Robinson is the guy for the gaskets. Thanks to all that answered. He
 has a great supply of square and round for all sizes of Smiths and Jaeger
gauges  and other things. Britcot.com  (British cottage industries)
His personal sled is a pristine MGBGT V8 in silver. Beautiful.

I realized that I know him from a E-group of Feltham Aston owners.

Jim Armstrong
drat, its cold in Mass. today...

In a message dated 2/12/2012 1:38:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,